Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

The Closet of Shame

Thread? Dead.

Topic Author Posts Views Last
Contest Convince me to buy Episode 2. Latest Post ChunkyLover53 7 1009 MC Banhammer
Pr0n Hot Pr0n Latest Post ChunkyLover53 5 1227 TUBSWEETIE
Bug - 3 ............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................... Latest Post Colonel Bear 3 762 Colonel Bear
Ban Me ITT: Trolling in GD Latest Post -XI- 3 1448 Nicco
Sex ITT: I abuse mod powers to majorly **** with the first five posts ( 1 2 ) Latest Post TUBSWEETIE 36 4050 Inertia
Sex CONSENSUAL SEX IN THE MISSIONARY POSITION Latest Post Fingerz 1 2283 Fingerz
Shock INCIT-BOT IS ALIVE Latest Post Blazephlozard 5 1246 MC Banhammer
Goatse.cx Are re-res getting the short end of the stick with all of these new balance changes? Latest Post the engineer 17 1672 Lord Shplane
Pics Post a picture of yourself! Latest Post Patch The Darknu... 2 2252 Nicco
Feature True Troll Exit Latest Post Hoffmans Baby 6 1576 MC Banhammer
Goatse.cx Have some problems Latest Post gigerth 8 1350 TUBSWEETIE
Gay Give mods more power imo Latest Post Indiana Jonas 4 1984 Jalapeno Bootyho...
Macho Greetings Snobby McSnobbersons. I request entry. ( 1 2 3 4 5 ) Latest Post Captain_Amazing 98 6024 Nicco
Pics MY GODD NUN OF MY FUNNY PICTURES CAN BE MY AVATAR Latest Post Pedophile 4 2828 Pedophile
Politics fine upstanding member of society Latest Post Laguna 1 677 Laguna
Politics fine upstanding member of society Latest Post Laguna 1 592 Laguna
Politics fine upstanding member of society Latest Post Laguna 1 551 Laguna
Politics fine upstanding member of society Latest Post Laguna 1 534 Laguna
Politics fine upstanding member of society Latest Post Laguna 2 600 SIG-ENABLING MOC...
Politics fine upstanding member of society Latest Post Laguna 1 575 Laguna
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!