Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Macho Greetings Snobby McSnobbersons. I request entry.

Veer

Avatar: 2059 Thu Nov 13 08:18:14 -0500 2008

[Team Shortbus]

Level 32 Troll

my only complaint is that you people are happy

why would you even want to get into snobs briddy

they haven’t done a single interesting thing ever

Captain_Amaz-
ing

Avatar: 82700 Sun Nov 09 11:06:38 -0500 2008

Level 29 Hacker

“1337”

Hmm. SOME ‘members’ of the Snobs have said nay, but in a contest between them and me, I think you know who the true snobs are going to choose.

As an aside, there seems to be quite a bit of hate between klans here. As such, why not explain why your klan is better than everyone else’s, and why, in particular, you are better than the Snobs? It’s a purely hypothetical exercise of course, as the prospect that the Snobs would pbum up on having me as a member is ridiculous.

By the by, ‘ALL OTHER KLANS SUCK LOL’ is not a valid answer. Anyone answering as such is an imbecile, and will earn nothing but a pathetic sense of self-congratulatory pride until they realise that they are still living in their mother’s basement, and as such are a counter argument to Darwin’s theory of evolution.

Captain_Amazing edited this message on 11/14/2008 9:13AM

Veer

[Team Shortbus]

Level 32 Troll

snobs is just a bunch of mediocre posters acting superior for no reason

it’d be like if TSB decided to be harry potter characters, and then kept it up for weeks

it wouldn’t be interesting or funny it’d be kind of sad and pathetic

Veer

[Team Shortbus]

Level 32 Troll

Veer Posted:

it’d be like if TSB decided to be harry potter characters, and then kept it up for weeks

(yes i’m aware we did act like harry potter characters for like a week or two)

(which is a good time since it doesn’t grow old but lasts long enough to still amuse)

King Krimson

[Snobby McSnobbers-
ons
]

Level 69 Troll

A lot fo kewl boiz wer it ok!

Captain_Amazing Posted:

Hmm. SOME ‘members’ of the Snobs have said nay, but in a contest between them and me, I think you know who the true snobs are going to choose.

WE. ARE. NOT. LETTING. YOU. INTO. OUR. KLAN.

EVER

King Krimson edited this message on 11/14/2008 9:32AM

Catt although

Avatar: 46806 2022-11-29 03:06:42 +0000

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

Last Catt Standing

I’m sorry, this whole affair is beneath my notice

Captain_Amaz-
ing

Level 29 Hacker

“1337”

Veer Posted:

So, pray tell, why is TSB better?

Considering the fact that Snobs was created and populated by quite a few members of TSB, of course.

SIG-ENABLING-
MOCK-CONGLER

Avatar: 50390 Tue May 26 17:55:44 -0400 2009

Level 35 Troll

AHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA AHHAAHAHAHAHAH

send this thread to the closet of shame, i actually read some of it and turned into suicidal emo for a second.

now if youll excuse me, i have to go claw my eyes out.

aSh-gangSTA--

Avatar: 23493 2011-10-31 20:46:14 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 60 Emo Kid

The Delightfully Chaotic

handofg0d Posted:

this thread is now about me and crayoncakes forthcoming relationship.

Captain_Amaz-
ing

Level 29 Hacker

“1337”

SIG-ENABLING MOCK-CONGLER Posted:

send this thread to the closet of shame, i actually read some of it and turned into suicidal emo for a second.

now if youll excuse me, i have to go claw my eyes out.

Please don’t kill yourself. You will be missed very, very much.

Very much.

Yes.

Laguna

Avatar: 49898 Sun Dec 28 00:52:49 -0500 2008

Level 35 Troll

I LOVE LAGUNA. I ALSO LOVE SUCKING FAT male reproductive organS.

Veer Posted:

why would you even want to get into snobs briddy

they haven’t done a single interesting thing ever

This is a fair point

While having some cool members, they don’t do anything

Though if you’re really that concerned about your internet ego then, by all means, keep pestering them (though they won’t let you in anyway)

BlankTH

Avatar: 26180 Wed Nov 19 19:43:39 -0500 2008

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Camwhore

Is gay for looming

Snobby McSnobbersons probably won’t let a newfabulous person like you in, just so you know.

You have to make a name for yourself. maybe a somewhat less fabulous persongy one.

here’s the clans of this thread in a nutshell (from my point of view)

Snobby McSnobbersons: Full of epic members that don’t like anyone. Elitists basically.

Team Shortbus: Used to be THE ****. But most members got banned or went permanently inactive. The few awesome ones that are left don’t really care anymore, but this used to be a major trolling klan.

**** YOU: Don’t know very much about them exept that they are trolls. According to MC Banhammer’s logs it’s a somewhat more disorganized version of TSB. So in a way you could say they’re the trolls left that care about trolling.

Brainfreeze: Lots of epic members here, but this clan isn’t elitist like SMS. So they might even take you in. Although I doubt it.

FalconFour

Avatar: 69421 Wed Aug 12 05:13:59 -0400 2009

Level 35 Troll

Minty Fresh

And then there’s the biggest one that everyone always forgets about, 7 VIBRATING DOLDOES.

We are better than you. And your ****ty little circle-jerk klan of inactive douchefabulous persons.

And that is all you need to know.

It’s also a meme.

BlankTH

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Camwhore

Is gay for looming

FalconFour Posted:

And then there’s the biggest one that everyone always forgets about, 7 VIBRATING DOLDOES.

We are better than you. And your ****ty little circle-jerk klan of inactive douchefabulous persons.

And that is all you need to know.

It’s also a meme.

Don’t make me lol.

SIG-ENABLING-
MOCK-CONGLER

Level 35 Troll

AHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA AHHAAHAHAHAHAH

FalconFour Posted:

dawg im gay

qft.

BlankTH

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Camwhore

Is gay for looming

qft.

QTF

crayoncakes

[Team Shortbus]

Level 31 Troll

To Earthend and beyond!

Captain_Amazing Posted:

So, pray tell, why is TSB better?

Considering the fact that Snobs was created and populated by quite a few members of TSB, of course.

seriously for a second?

The core group of TSB (the irc people, basically) has been around for years, even before forumwarz, and as a result we’re about as tight a group of friends as you can be when you’re all fabulous persons on the internet

any one new wanting to be a part of all this faces some pretty …strict standards I guess? It’s not so much “are you better than other people” as it is “do you fit in well with this group”

so basically the end result is a group of people who know each other, like each other, and can work together very well when they feel like it

add to all that how we tend to help each other out (**** like our mediafire thread or giving each other invite pbumes) and how we have a surprising amount of talented or smart people (for example, bop made one of forumwarz’s text games, macks and pants both know a ton about computers, gigerth has the best images, iIRZ is aquaman) and you have a pretty cool group to hang around with

although to be honest considering what I’ve seen you personally are better suited to the snobs

tl;dr: ur a fabulous personget

BlankTH

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Camwhore

Is gay for looming

crayoncakes Posted:

seriously for a second?

The core group of TSB (the irc people, basically) has been around for years, even before forumwarz, and as a result we’re about as tight a group of friends as you can be when you’re all fabulous persons on the internet

any one new wanting to be a part of all this faces some pretty …strict standards I guess? It’s not so much “are you better than other people” as it is “do you fit in well with this group”

so basically the end result is a group of people who know each other, like each other, and can work together very well when they feel like it

add to all that how we tend to help each other out (**** like our mediafire thread or giving each other invite pbumes) and how we have a surprising amount of talented or smart people (for example, bop made one of forumwarz’s text games, macks and pants both know a ton about computers, gigerth has the best images, iIRZ is aquaman) and you have a pretty cool group to hang around with

although to be honest considering what I’ve seen you personally are better suited to the snobs

tl;dr: ur a fabulous personget

QFT

This is why I shouldn’t be explaining klans. I still do though for some reason.

SIG-ENABLING-
MOCK-CONGLER

Level 35 Troll

Captain_Amazing Posted:

Please don’t kill yourself. You will be missed very, very much.

Very much.

Yes.

also with that statement, you have proven without a doubt you shouldnt be allowed into any klan whatsoever due to extensive very specialness and failtrolling, imo

-then again maybe you can join 7 vacuous dumbbumes, they have all the lamest posters, youll fit right in Log in to see images!

SIG-ENABLING MOCK-CONGLER edited this message on 11/14/2008 11:49AM

BlankTH

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Camwhore

Is gay for looming

also with that statement, you have proven without a doubt you shouldnt be allowed into any klan whatsoever due to extensive very specialness and failtrolling, imo

-then again maybe you can join 7 vacuous dumbbumes, they have all the lamest posters, youll fit right in Log in to see images!

tl;dr: u suk

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!