Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Gay Give mods more power imo

Indiana Jonas

Avatar: 13850 2014-12-19 09:36:26 -0500

[At Least I Never M-
ade A Failure Of A-
Website
]

Level 35 Troll

WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WW

It seems like people are able to run amok in these forums without any fear of punishment, which is greatly hurting the community. Yeah, its a game about trolling, but the vast majority of people I believe would tone it down if stricter rules were in place. For example, how does something like this go unpunished?

And this image, posted seconds ago in GD (a “non-rp” forum) still just sits there, seemingly defying all rules and order.

Why can nothing be done about this? Shouldn’t admins have the power to stop this all? I really really hope a fine admin such as Japamale reproductive organ bootyhurf takes the appropriate action. I would hate to see him be too weak to take on a lowly single poster.

Indiana Jonas was banned for this post by Jalapeno Bootyhole

Indiana Jonas edited this message on 07/23/2009 2:25PM

Xylon

Avatar: 76994 2010-01-16 02:54:34 -0500

[Kappa Kappa Kappa]

Level 35 Hacker

Posting personal information is fun. Everyone should try it at least once.

Xylon was banned for this post by Jalapeno Bootyhole

Xylon edited this message on 07/23/2009 2:25PM

1338h4x

Avatar: 22473 Sat Nov 29 21:01:08 -0500 2008

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 35 Troll

7 Vibrating Doldoes was never a meme

I think the fact that he’s willing to let you guys post **** like that without stooping to your level by handing out bans for trolling in the trollhole shows that he is the bigger man. I mean if I was in his shoes I’d just ban you guys for being unfunny, but Bootyhole is cool enough to let that **** slide. So be thankful because he could change his mind at any minute.

Jalapeno Boo-
tyhole

Avatar: 44 2012-11-06 12:31:55 -0500

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 44 Emo Kid

I had the first bum avatar.

1338h4x Posted:

I think the fact that he’s willing to let you guys post **** like that without stooping to your level by handing out bans for trolling in the trollhole shows that he is the bigger man. I mean if I was in his shoes I’d just ban you guys for being unfunny, but Bootyhole is cool enough to let that **** slide. So be thankful because he could change his mind at any minute.

Thanks for the support, but I unfortunately had to ban the above posters for trolling in Game Discussion. There’s a strange irony to all of this.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!