Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

The Closet of Shame

Thread? Dead.

Topic Author Posts Views Last
Hall of **** Votes Latest Post INCIT-Bot 4000 5 1194
Bug - 3 Hey ET you forgot something on the day I got banned. Latest Post ANGRY HOBO 11 1187 Evil Trout
Gay phone stolen Latest Post Shinobu 4 1785 MC Banhammer
FAQ Stepping down as moderator -- it's been fun Latest Post MC Banhammer 10 2187 elenaratelimit
Bug - 3 I've found a possible glitch. Could someone confirm it for me? Latest Post not PhilANThropi... 3 872 Inertia
Web Games I think that I hate this game Latest Post FalCoN 2 580 TUBSWEETIE
News if you bought episode 2 and got to level anything more than 10 Latest Post iIRZ 7 1083 quangntenemy
Evil Trout Think I found a new .moar file seems to be better than pink floyd Latest Post CrinkzPipe 3 1584 MC Banhammer
Video CloudieGin's Favorite Animu revealed Latest Post Colonel Bear 9 790 MC Banhammer
Flezz Contest for up to 20 BP ***EPISODE TWO ACCESS!!!!*** Latest Post Acid Flux 16 3036 Acid Flux
Help JoelsModerator Latest Post AntiRules187 11 2315 AntiRules187
Web Games GOATSE Latest Post Iceburns 5 885 Fran
Art ITT: A LOLI THAT WILL GET EVIL TROUT'S bum TO JAIL, HE WILL BE RAPED BY fine upstanding member of societyS AND HE WILL ENJOY IT VERY MUCH Latest Post ANGRY HOBO 8 2011 MC Banhammer
Gay I'm disappointed at Episode 2. Latest Post Claudio Sanchez 6 1760 SplodeyDopy
Art CONTEST FOR 15 BP Latest Post Fingerz 5 1521 quangntenemy
Gay important msg to all people who do not want to buy ep2:but wish to keep playing the game (SPOILER) Latest Post mNeMoNiC aLg0rIt... 9 1536 TUBSWEETIE
Feature this is also not goatse (sfw) Latest Post deMonSPaWN 6 1744 MC Banhammer
Evil Trout I will never post again Latest Post Xemnas 7 1596 TUBSWEETIE
Feature THIS IS NOT GOATSE (SFW) Latest Post deMonSPaWN 6 1662 MC Banhammer
Girls Post to win CP ( 1 2 3 4 ) Latest Post sammydavisjr 75 5248 MC Banhammer
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!