Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Wondering who's been pranked lately? Then our Pranks List is just what you need!

Whores Just Wanna Have Fun!

And they will! It’s, like, the official Camwhore role-playing forum. And stuff.

Topic Author Posts Views Last
Gay WHEN YOU'RE NEAR THE, RAINBOWS Latest Post Something_Witty 1 463 Something_Witty
Gay JUST TO KNOW THAT YOU ARE MINEEEEEE <3 Latest Post Something_Witty 1 498 Something_Witty
Gay MY LIFE IS, SUNSHINE, LOLLYPOPS AND, RAINBOWS Latest Post Something_Witty 1 445 Something_Witty
Gay THAT'S HOW, THIS REFRAIN GOES Latest Post Something_Witty 2 636 Rick Ashley
Gay SO COME ON AND JOIN IN, EVERYBODY! Latest Post Something_Witty 1 490 Something_Witty
Gay SUNSHINE, LOLLYPOPS AND, RAINBOWS, EVERYTHING Latest Post Something_Witty 1 518 Something_Witty
Gay WHEN YOU'RE IN LOVEEEEE TO STAYYYYYY Latest Post Something_Witty 1 470 Something_Witty
Goatse.cx Enough with the tit pics! Latest Post MC Banhammer 8 1162 Aulus
Macho trout likes having sex ( 1 2 ) Latest Post Dr_Kraid 22 1898 CRAFTY-ANUS-2
Boobs Post your B00b pics here! DO IT NOW! ( 1 2 ) Latest Post Pookiepper 30 3241 AhLuvzWodka
Girls A public service announcemnet of sorts Latest Post Kylie 13 1120 Jem
Sex Looking For Latest Post Ketsukaishi 13 1269 my_mother
Boobs hawt raver friends Latest Post TranceBunni 13 1374 Jem
Rant Why do you women objectify yourselves?? Latest Post xXxJUNEGUY1xXx 12 1433 Jem
Web Games Emos Vs Camawhores Latest Post Overspammer 13 1723 TeeKayEff
Video ITT Important fashion tip (ALSO HUGE KNOECKERS) Latest Post DEAD fabulous person 7 1064 Tangolho
Gay I love you. Latest Post DOPE-HARDCORE-0 8 873 DOPE-HARDCORE-0
Gay The story of the tampon Latest Post BigMother 5 948 icwutudidthar
Girls A Girlfriend and I Latest Post Bill_Murray_Fan_... 4 851 Bill_Murray_Fan_...
Gay GIGERTYH AND MARCOS EL MALOS WERE THE BEST PEOPLE EVER Latest Post nanafabulous personjesus 6 879 TeeKayEff
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!