Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Wondering who's been pranked lately? Then our Pranks List is just what you need!

Whores Just Wanna Have Fun!

And they will! It’s, like, the official Camwhore role-playing forum. And stuff.

Topic Author Posts Views Last
Gay I SUCK male reproductive organS Latest Post H4xx012 1 601 H4xx012
Gay in this thread we post pictures of ourselves ( 1 2 3 4 5 6 ) Latest Post Bueno 108 16432 sdgrbass09
Gay Official Poop Hope Throwdown Latest Post aSh-gangSTA-685 8 2310 viscera
Gay Bachous Latest Post xRAINBOWxPIKACHU... 9 2702 Celerysteve
Gay PHOTO OF ME ( 1 2 ) Latest Post PhilANThropiSt 25 4752 Bacchus
Gay skyman this is for you Latest Post bobdisgea 1 1717 bobdisgea
Gay warning, here comes a photoshop (NSFW) ( 1 2 ) Latest Post lolbronnih 22 4511 Adapt
Gay Evil trout M.D and J.B House, the untold story Latest Post That Reaction Fa... 15 2373 lost_papi_212
Gay Choose the subject for my parody podcast ( 1 2 3 ) Latest Post megazeroexe 44 4548 Dirty Birdy
Gay Professor Commie solves your wardrobe problems #1: Is your closet full but you don't have anything to wear? Latest Post Patently Chill P... 3 1829 megazeroexe
Gay skype stuff ( 1 2 3 ) Latest Post ****tard 57 4739 bitchtard
Gay A MESSAGE TO MY DEAREST JOHNNY MAC Latest Post Fie 9 2028 cya
Gay Robin Ward looooks slikee a ****inn fabulous person. Latest Post ChilePepino 1 1669 ChilePepino
Gay you know i'm not even gonna finish the song i'ma just let the videospeak for itself and stuff this is certainly not an excuse because i can't think of anything witty to say nope not at all hurp Latest Post Something_Witty 1 1642 Something_Witty
Gay NO IT'S PROBABLY THE TITTIESSSSSS Latest Post Something_Witty 1 1738 Something_Witty
Gay OR IS IT THE WAY, HE FIGHTS EVERY DAY Latest Post Something_Witty 1 1668 Something_Witty
Gay JUST 'CAUSE SHE HAS BIG TITTIESSSSSSS Latest Post Something_Witty 1 1730 Something_Witty
Gay WHAT MAKES A MAN IS IT THE WOMAN IN HIS ARMS? Latest Post Something_Witty 1 1686 Something_Witty
Gay **** this i'm just skipping to the next verse these anti-spam things are gayer than a roofie in a guy's drink for a brutal bum-raping Latest Post Something_Witty 1 1622 Something_Witty
Gay A MAN MAN MAN Latest Post Something_Witty 1 1592 Something_Witty
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!