Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Boobs Post your B00b pics here! DO IT NOW!

ANGRY HOBO

Avatar: 49150 Tue Aug 11 01:43:48 -0400 2009

Level 28 Emo Kid

lmbo i gave this account and now its full of people :D bye all this game is ****....................

POST MORE ****IN’ mammary glands YOU ****IN **** FACES!!!!! C’MON I NEED TO EMPTY MY ****IN’ BALLS, CAUSE THEY ARE ****IN’ FULL OF JIZZ ****S!!!! ANY GIRL WISHES TO BLOW MY ****IN’ male reproductive organ?

Fran

Avatar: 34789 2015-08-06 21:23:09 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

Angry Hobos shoulda roll a troll.

You are 1 person out of 7 billion people on 1 planet out of 8 planets in 1 starsystem out of 100 billion starsystems. You are enormously insignificant.

ANGRY HOBO

Level 28 Emo Kid

lmbo i gave this account and now its full of people :D bye all this game is ****....................

littlefran Posted:

Angry Hobos shoulda roll a troll.

I GUESS IS TOO ****IN’ LATE FOR THAT NOW ****

Fran

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

I know Log in to see images!

You are 1 person out of 7 billion people on 1 planet out of 8 planets in 1 starsystem out of 100 billion starsystems. You are enormously insignificant.

ANGRY HOBO

Level 28 Emo Kid

littlefran Posted:

I know Log in to see images!

THEN SHUT THE **** UP YOU STUPID woman's genitals!!!!

Fran

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

Wow, someone needs to get laid out.

And guess what, it won’t be with me.

ANGRY HOBO

Level 28 Emo Kid

littlefran Posted:

Wow, someone needs to get laid out.

And guess what, it won’t be with me.

IT’S NOT EASY TO BEA ****IN HOBO YOU KNOW ****???? AND IF YOU WOND HAVE ****IN’ SEX WITH ME THEN **** YOU!!!!!!!

TheColderSho-
ulder

[Arsenal of Ninjacr-
acy
]

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

Evil Trout Posted:

I don’t know why people find that picture so creepy. I mean, I don’t want to **** her but it doesn’t creep me out at all.

i love mammary glands Log in to see images!

My councilor said that I think everyone’s out to get me. She’s such a mean ****.

Monkey in a -
suit with a -
DEMON

Avatar: 48397 Thu Oct 16 01:53:11 -0400 2008

Level 69 Hacker

“Trojan Horse Magnum”

NO ONE CAN OPPOSE ME, I AM THE GREATEST SIMIAN SECRET AGENT OF ALL TIME, IMBUED WITH UNHOLY POWER. SOON YOU ALL SHALL BOW BEFORE ME AS I UNLEASH THE END TIMES UPON THIS NAIVE AND UNSUSPECTING SECULARIZED WORLD.

AhLuvzWodka

[The Original fabulous personies]

Level 29 Permanoob

iN mOtHeR rUsSia, HoKeY pOkEy d0eZ YOU!

TheColderShoulder Posted:

i love mammary glands Log in to see images!

maggoty boobiez makes me sad Log in to see images!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!