Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Wondering who's been pranked lately? Then our Pranks List is just what you need!

Whores Just Wanna Have Fun!

And they will! It’s, like, the official Camwhore role-playing forum. And stuff.

Topic Author Posts Views Last
Gay SO WE CAN, KNOW YOUR STORYYYYYYYYY Latest Post Something_Witty 1 64 Something_Witty
Gay GIVE IT ALL YOU'VE GOT, TO FIGHT TO THE TOP Latest Post Something_Witty 1 55 Something_Witty
Gay IS IT HIS, QUEST FOR GLORYYYYYYYY? Latest Post Something_Witty 1 59 Something_Witty
Gay WHAT MAKES A MAN, IS IT THE POWER IN HIS HANDS? Latest Post Something_Witty 1 149 Something_Witty
Gay HEYYYYYYYYY! Latest Post Something_Witty 1 60 Something_Witty
Gay *BLISTERING GUITAR SOLO* Latest Post Something_Witty 1 57 Something_Witty
Gay AN IMPORTAMNT SURVEY (NOT GAY IT WAS A JOKE LOLOL NO HOMO) ( 1 2 ) Latest Post Raepdog1988 39 331 MercWithMouth
Gay WTF Charmin Latest Post Skyman747 1 82 Skyman747
Gay CHAWIN MY DEAR Latest Post TUBSWEETIE 5 132 Chawin
Gay sex toy thread Latest Post Peregrine 4 145 1337xxxxxxxxxlol...
Gay Dayman Latest Post Skyman747 7 123 ANGRY HOBO
Gay Guyz help! Latest Post MuddyBallzFlap 5 250 Skyman747
Gay KITTIEJENN Latest Post NotJoePesci 6 209 Average Flamebat...
Gay Celerysteve pics ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page ) Latest Post Celerysteve 129 2851 Fingerz
Gay I am a fat **** in a banana costume pay attention to me! Latest Post Xylon 2 97 Odalisque
Gay Fingerz and Fran [Erotic Fiction] Latest Post Xylon 6 198 twas
Gay Fingerz and Tubsweetie [Erotic Fiction] Latest Post Xylon 2 103 Fingerz
Gay So... Latest Post The Baroness 15 225 Adapt
Gay I am a half naked fat **** pay attention to me! Latest Post Xylon 11 194 Generic Racist
Gay EXTREEEEEEEEEEEEMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Latest Post Something_Witty 1 88 Something_Witty
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!