Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Gay Fingerz and Fran [Erotic Fiction]

Xylon

Avatar: 76994 2010-01-16 02:54:34 -0500

[Kappa Kappa Kappa]

Level 35 Hacker

Posting personal information is fun. Everyone should try it at least once.

Sue stood at the airport terminal in gleeful anticipation. Her long time online lover emerged from around a corner and leaped into her waiting arms, knocking her to the floor. Fran, an obese Brazilian lesbian from Rio had flown halfway around the world with one thing in mind, treating Sue’s bum like an all you can eat buffet.

Their lips hardly separated for a second as they rode in the cab to Sue’s hotel room. Once inside the door they stripped down to their bodystockings and worked a three foot long double-ended dildo into their rectums before tribbing themselves to climax. Fran, no longer able to contain her hunger for excrement pulled off of Sue and began sucking on the dildo, licking off all the delicious bum chocolate while giving Sue four fingers in her woman's genitals.

Fran removed the purple toy from Sue’s now gaping bum. She planted her lips firmly on the stretched and open hole and took in the sweet and pungent fluid of Sue’s bum. Fran moved away and up towards Sue’s mouth, kissing her pbumionately. Fran then pulled away and vomited the gooey **** into Sue’s mouth. Sue, not wanting to disappoint, swallowed it all before grabbing Fran by the hair and shoving her face between her legs and farting into her nose. Fran, so overwhelmed by the smell climaxed so hard she **** herself.

Sue leaped onto the floor and began to lick it up as Fran put her fist into Sue’s bum, first one, then the other, rubbing her hands together as Sue moaned and lapped up Fran’s viscous bum candy. Sue having had her bum expanded to unseen levels released more gas into the face of Fran who smiled and took a deep breath of Sue’s sweet bum queef.

Fran pulled out a large tub of corned beef hash and began shoving into Sue’s bum by the handful as Sue having finished the scat on the floor grabbed the purple dildo to lick off what she could before pushing it hard into her own bum and flipping over inviting Fran to do the same.

They laid tribbing ****ting the dildo back and forth into each other’s rectums while sitting up occasionally to puke into each other’s mouths while kissing. After six hours of non-stop double-dildo anal love they retired to the bed where Sue shoved her male reproductive organ deep into Fran’s woman's genitals revealing what everyone had known for so long, that Fran was a virgin. Fran screamed in pain as Sue moved her mbumive meat pole in and out going deeper with each thrust until Fran screamed in both pleasure and pain. Fran, naturally having sand in her woman's genitals reached for some lube as Sue put a gag in Fran’s mouth.

Fran reached into her bag and mistakenly grabbed a bottle of tobasco sauce with which she covered Sue’s erect meat pole. Sue, unable to contain herself, shoved the sauce covered male reproductive organ into Fran’s sand filled woman's genitals. Fran screamed through the gag as Sue pushed deeper and harder before ejaculating deep inside.

Sue then worked more sauce onto her male reproductive organ and shoved it into Fran’s gaping bum causing Fran to struggle harder and flop like a fish as Sue held her down and slapped her across the face. Sue seeing that her lover no longer shared the pbumion of the moment drew back in anger and put her first to Fran’s face so hard it dislodged her jaw. Sue removed the gag and grabbed Fran by her bottom teeth yanking as hard as she could while thrusting into her bum. Sue gave one last tug and removed Fran’s jaw from her head, climaxing so hard she felt pain.

Fran, now bleeding and near death struggled as Sue climbed up and her mangled head and **** the corned beef into her now vacant mouth cavity. Sue used her fist to push it down Fran’s esophagus. Fran gave a few more twitches before giving into death. Sue showered, got dressed, and went back to the airport. Her next victim, TUBSWEETIE, would arrive in the morning.

ATTENTION NEWBS: SEARCH BEFORE YOU POST

Click Here To Give Me Fake Internet Cred

Fingerz

Avatar: 22863 2010-11-15 01:15:51 -0500

[7 VIBRATING DOLDOES]

Level 35 Emo Kid

A neverhasbeen

Xylon Posted:

Fran, an obese Brazilian lesbian from Rio

LOL Log in to see images!

Generic Raci-
st

Avatar: 113010 Sat Mar 28 01:20:15 -0400 2009

Level 35 Troll

i'm a dirty fine upstanding member of society myself lulz

A+++++++ I CAME HARD. THIS SHOULD BE REQUIRED READING IN GRAMMAR SCHOOL.

STGill

[Dev-Null]

Level 14 Hacker

DELETED ACCOUNT

THIS is obscenity…among the single most obscene thing I have ever read…but..I can’t stop fapping.

Xylon

Avatar: 76994 2010-01-16 02:54:34 -0500

[Kappa Kappa Kappa]

Level 35 Hacker

Posting personal information is fun. Everyone should try it at least once.

STGill Posted:

THIS is obscenity…among the single most obscene thing I have ever read…but..I can’t stop fapping.

This is mild, I left out a paragraph because I thought it might be too vulgar.

ATTENTION NEWBS: SEARCH BEFORE YOU POST

Click Here To Give Me Fake Internet Cred

twas

Avatar: 40896 2011-11-01 00:47:59 -0400

[fine upstanding member of society]

Level 35 Troll

Wher Have My Poor Imaginary Wife and Child Gone

I only read the first 6 worlds and only liked two of them.

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!