Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Gay Guyz help!

MuddyBallzFl-
ap

[1337 House]

Level 15 Camwhore

“Attention Slut”

so teh other nite my mouth wuz rilly sore cuz id been 2 teh dentist n my jaw craks n havin my mouth open liek that hurtz, so when my bf asked 4 a bj i said sry my jaw rilly hurtz!!! so he accuzed me of bein gay cuz i didnt want 2 suk his male reproductive organ then.

but now im worried that i rilly might be gay….i prefer to fuk gurlz. n tellin my bf no teh other nite, i didnt miss sukkin male reproductive organ.

i dont wanna be gay!1!! how do i not b gay?/? if i suk more male reproductive organ will i remmber 2 jus b bi??

mammary glands rule

GRX Dragon

Level 7 Camwhore

“Training Broad”

Don’t you think you would be more “gay” TO be willing to suck it? I dunno, I would much rather call you a lesbian. Either way, just tell him you’re a lesbian and get yourself a girlfriend cause if he really hates you for being “gay” then perhaps you should quit being gay?

Oh btw, where’s my cookie?

“The object of war is not to die for your country, but to make the other bastard die for his.” – General George S. Patton

“The sign of intelligent people is their ability to control emotions by the application of reason.” – Marya Mannes

manorexia

Level 10 Camwhore

BLEEDING OUT THE bumHOLE.

but arent guys suposed to like it when girls maekout?

cuz like i kis girls infront of my boyfriend all the time

leik my twin sister

and hes all ohhhh bbbyb gunnacome

idk maybe u shuld just get a new bf Log in to see images!

TIT-FLASHER EXTRAORDINARE.

nafootball23

Level 3 Troll

“Slightly Unpleasant Individual”

like me!

MOAR mammary glands

Skyman747

Avatar: 115546 2015-08-12 18:58:09 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Hacker

DIRTY ****ING fine upstanding member of society woman's genitals

I agree completely.

Dysnomia Posted:

I wish MercWithMouth was permabanned

I wish everyone in WeChall was permabanned

I wish Skyman747 was permabanned

-=Dysnomia=-

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!