Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Something_Wi-
tty

Avatar: 32289 2010-01-24 16:35:06 -0500

[Team Shortbus]

Level 26 Permanoob

OH GOD WHAT THE **** IS THAT MY HEAD JUST GOT DECAPITATED

I’m not sure if this has been made already, but how about otaku/anime fanatic? Some abilities could include:

**** About Voice Dub

Point Out Minor Inconsistencies (“OMG in episode x of <insert anime here> <insert character here> TOTALLY had their scar/marking/etc 5cm too high on their <insert body part here>, what the hell was <anime company> thinking???)

Claim <x anime> Is a Ripoff of <x other anime, doesn’t necessarily have to be older> (yes, the name’s ****, can’t think of a better one ATM)

Cosplay Pictures (probably their strongest move)

Draw Parallels to Real Life (I remember reading some 20-year-old Japanese dude who killed his family claimed that Evangelion taught him all human life is worthless, and if he started with the one he loved it’d be much easier to kill strangers. Stuff like that)

What do you say, could it work?

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!