Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

AAHZ

Avatar: 4016 2013-08-02 05:07:06 -0400

[Forumwarz Active P-
layers
]

Level 69 Troll

SAGAMI -WUZ- HERE

twas Posted:

Hello AAHZ, thank you for joining me. How have you been?

I am doing well thank you, Was. Got myself “cleaned up” so to speak. Log in to see images!

Okay, my first question would be is; In the earlier days of Forumwarz did it show promise? Were you surprised at what it became by Episode Three?

Early Forumwarz reminded me of the early days of the internet… a BBS named: Prodigy (I’m THAT much of an oldfabulous person lol.) That site had various “clans” of people invading each other’s “space” so to speak. In fact the first klan I made here, Kamikaze Pizza Co, was named after the “clan” I was in on Prodigy. So for ME Forumwarz showed promise because I knew I would have fun on the forums. The game itself came in second for me.

As far as Episode Three to be honest the plot of the game became so confusing for me that I didn’t even understand what was happening. I just pressed “1, 2, 1, 2” and beat the game without paying attention to the plot. Trout DID seem to close out the story at the end so between that and the shrinking community I wasn’t that surprised at what it became.

AAHZ edited this message on 02/12/2016 3:10PM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!