Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Sergeant Cid

Avatar: 167814 2011-07-31 00:46:27 -0400

[The Airship]

Level 35 Re-Re

Scientifically Proven Terrible fabulous person..... Evidence shows mbumive build up of semen deposit in bum.

For a limited time (in other words, until I don’t feel like doing it anymore), you can buy a ban for a friend.

Send me a Tubmail with a link to their profile, and I’ll ban them.

5 BP for a 12 hour ban, 10 BP for a 24 hour ban, 50 BP for a week. It will only be a Community ban, it won’t prevent them from ‘playing’ the game… lol like that matters anymore.

Mods and Admin cannot be targeted by this.

Also, if you got banned by this, you can pay to be unbanned. Same price ranges apply.

And I might be persuaded to unban some permabanned people, if the price is right.

Nudes of the Baroness can also be used in place of BP. Exchange rate of nude pics to BP depends on how horny I am at the time.

Sergeant Cid edited this message on 01/20/2015 9:15AM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!