Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Malaise

Avatar: 40838 2011-10-31 23:42:35 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trust me. I know edgy!

I’m going to answer you since that seems to be the trolliest possible option at this point that will upset the largest number of people.

It looks to me like you want Fapfiction at level 13, Virtual Paper Bag at 14 until you can manage level 15 where there are a few good options: Valley Girl, You Boob and Parents Internet. If you can do level 16 then go for Cellmates.

Considering it took me 5 minutes to remember how to get to the forum list I might not be 100% on this. There is a small possibility that I confused Misanthropy with Narcissism but Anti Social will definitely be good on all those forums.

Hacker is by far the most annoying Clbum. You should be ashamed that you went for that instead of Permanoob.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!