Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Enjoy Coke Posted:

gimme 100 brownie points so i can get on with this game srsly i cant get more xp from that stupid low level forum gotta get on w/ number2 now but i cant find the pbumword and it keeps saying i must go buy **** but i really dont want to pay money for an internet browser game so dead the last winner of insit is 2 years back.

so start making this f2p and lower prices on pranks and spread the word on myspace for all the nerds and uir kll get more money anyway so its a really good idea for real

wtf insit empty every damn dayEDIT: i can get bakc tomorrow to fix my post and maekd it more porper cgrammer jsut not today cause too tired man man.

so gimme 100 brownie points for this brilliant ****ing idea ai maked and i can get on with everything yo

,auye just leaving tomorrow again i only found this from a spam filtered email anyway lol

Forumwarz is not a business, it’s a joke.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!