Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

sdgrbbum09

Avatar: 165234 2015-08-12 01:30:51 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 69 Troll

I AM A BOVINE bum BAR

regin Posted:

I was going to post here sooner, but meh.

I’ve had this account since maybe around 2010 or 2011 but lurked Flamebate more than even “played” the game, bought both episodes back then, but college got more demanding, and I forgot about Forumwarps. 8U

Kinda wished I wasn’t too late to the party. But this also works to my advantage. I pretty much haunt a number of “dead games” that nobody else plays (read: Urban Dead and other ****ty games nobody cares about) when I’m bored. I don’t even know why I have such an affinity with them.

In defense of my unorthodox syntax, English isn’t my first language.

Sort of happy to see I’m not the only one still here, I guess?

EDIT: Oh yeah, meme pages are the worst. I don’t even get how people still find them “cool” and “funny” anymore.

Your English is better than most Americans so good job! And yeah it’s pretty much dead although some drop in to troll for old time’s sake.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!