Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

Something_Wi-
tty

Avatar: 32289 2010-01-24 16:35:06 -0500

[Team Shortbus]

Level 26 Permanoob

OH GOD WHAT THE **** IS THAT MY HEAD JUST GOT DECAPITATED

wow 10 months it HAS been a while huh

well on quick observation it looks like I missed sod all, and I’ve got a good 181 unfinished games in my collection to beat last I counted

so have fun & take care to whoever’s left, but I doubt I’ll come back anytime soon unless I’m really bored or nostalgic & drunk or something

so if there’s anything I can leave you lovable ****ers with it’s this:

BUY DARK SOULS IN OCTOBER HOLY ****TING male reproductive organS IT’S GOING TO BE AMAZING AND YOU’RE GOING TO DIE A ****TON BUT YOU WON’T CARE BECAUSE YOU’RE A STUPID STUBBORN **** LIKE ME AND GETTING MURDERED IN CREATIVE WAYS WHEN YOU’RE FINALLY ABOUT TO BEAT ONE OF THE LEVELS IS ****ING FUNNY AND IF THEY HAVE THE MEAT CLEAVER IN THIS ONE TOO I’M GOING TO GET IT ASAP THEN START SMASHING woman's genitalsS WITH IT LIKE IN DEMON’S SOULS ‘CAUSE IT GOT ME A LOT OF ANGRY MESSAGES FROM PEOPLE WHO DID NOT APPRECIATE THEIR HARD-EARNED SOULS BEING LOST DUE TO SOME ****HEAD WAITING AROUND THE CORNER TO REPEATEDLY SMASH woman's genitalsS INTO THE GROUND WITH A MEAT CLEAVER.

also Log in to see images!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!