Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Inconnu

Avatar: 48966 2011-07-31 19:36:53 -0400

[The Scrotal Safety-
Commission
]

Level 69 Camwhore

Qui est cette chienne

Bandaney posted:

It felt so good to be able to kill Dykea and Second Wife at level 28…

Now that I finished Ep.2 I went to Second Wife to level up and the thing killed me in it’s last thread. A little bit of me died inside.

Adapt posted:

I was sitting at 75 forums in a row for the last 5 or so days now. Then this forum happens and I lose any chance at getting the 76 peen for weeks. Fun.

Chuck Diesel posted:

I would ask for it, but sadly, I cannot.

My lack of episode 2 disturbs me.

But, even if I were to ask, this would be my reason why:

The only joy me and my girlfriend get out of the internet anymore, is Forumwarz. It broke my laptop, and is ruining our social life, and considering that the last game I heard that was ruining lives was one that now has millions of players, maybe that’s not such a bad thing after all.

Forumwarz is a special place, where people go to live up their internet hoop-dreams, and establish a false sense of high self esteem.

You fabulous persons ruined my life.

And I couldn’t be happier.

Inconnu posted:

That’s kind of not fair. I’m willing to pay 3 BP for e-peen, but not for Cheater status, obviously Log in to see images!

Everyone was a newbie some time ago. Just saying.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!