Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

DESTROY DIE -
ATTACK

Avatar: 236549 2010-05-24 21:57:18 -0400

[Lee Harvey Oswalds-
Orphan Powered De-
ath Machine
]

Level 66 Troll

“Human Yeast Infection”

Celerysteve Posted:

You see Chuck, you can’t really say **** to me. People love me. People love me and they ****ing hate you. The reason you don’t hear it is because of one reason: courage. Nobody has the courage. It take courage to stand up against the “me-too”-lowest-common-denominator-majority and say nope, sometimes you’re full of ****. People are ****ing sensitive. Words on the internet hurt the **** out of people, little things. D2N has really showed me that.

So the ones who speak up typically either share the (often flawed) opinion of the majority or they pretend too. And those that don’t keep it to themselves, but they are many, and most of them are the ****ing smart ones. And they appreciate my ****. I am their voice. Because I have the balls chuck. They love my balls & and you know what Chuck? Underneath the bull**** little mask you wear to preserve your feelings, you love them too. You love my balls Chuck, so put ‘em in your mouth and stop lying to me.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!