Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Indiana Jonas

Avatar: 13850 2014-12-19 09:36:26 -0500

[At Least I Never M-
ade A Failure Of A-
Website
]

Level 35 Troll

WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WW

megazeroexe Posted:

all i do at school

yell indecent things at people “Hey **** your kitchen is ****ed up and your Ug boots are leaning I think you have club foot.”

yell prices for marijuana, cocaine, etc. “2 for the 5. 2 for the 5 gottem goin for the low. Holla atcha boy Big Peezy. Hey baby you straight on the weed? What about frisbees you straight on them too?”

walk around school and interrupt the various conversation circles with “Yeah but I was eating some doo-doo the other day and eh….that ****….it’s……. not as cool as it sounds man” or something of the sort

grab balls and bum. Only girl bum tho I’m not gay.

wander aimlessly like a melancholy bumhole

grab balls and bum.

go to the library and check out books. I have my own personal system checking books out though. 3 steps. 1) See book. 2) put book in bag 3) walk out back door

try to get my male reproductive organ eaten

what the fuyck is this

sending 2bp cuz what ethe **** ol

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!