Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

sdgrbbum09

Avatar: 165234 2015-08-12 01:30:51 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 69 Troll

I AM A BOVINE bum BAR

analog Posted:

obviously you people have never seen his movie never say never because if you had you would know that he is a musical prodigy and whether or not you like his songs there is no denying the fact that he is extremely talented and handsome

i know its popular to act like you hate anything thats popular on the internet but its almost always never warranted and this is yet another example of that

this adorable young man has great talent and a great sense of humor and humility even making fun of himself at times to play along with your blind hate

in the great words of jb –

let me show you what youre missin

paradise

with me youre winning girl

you dont have to roll the dice

GoredCephallus Posted:

His words are as awesome as his music. Why you hate him, people?

Not to mention all the charity he has made so far, he’s my hero.

I really hope you two are the same newfabulous person/the same oldfabulous person’s alts because it would be just terrible if there were actually two of you

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!