Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Hobojim

Avatar: 225269 2010-12-18 04:46:40 -0500

[COMPOSOLITION]

Level 69 Troll

Jokes are way over my head

So today I was on my way back to the lab after lunch and discovered that my building was closed off because something exploded. Now, this isn’t a rare occurance in my field, but it’s really ****ing annoying. They wouldn’t even let me go back in to grab my bag and coat, so I had to go home with nothing but a T-shirt on.

I had so many things I wanted to do today, and now I can’t do anything because it’s apparently a “safety issue” if I’m in the lab doing **** because some other idiot blew something up. I guess they’re worried about fumes or some ****, I don’t know.

It’s probably that stupid ****ing Inorganic chemistry lab. They always blow **** up. Last time they blew something up because nobody in their lab seems to realize that CONCENTRATED NITRIC ACID DOESN’T ****ING BELONG IN THE SOLVENT WASTE CONTAINTER. They’ve also had a few fires because they don’t know how to work with inert atmosphere techniques, and destroyed our million-dollar NMR machine a few times through sheer stupidity.

I realize probably nobody will read this or care and whatever, but I’m just so damn angry right now and I needed to rant somewhere, and this is about as far from civilization as I can get.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!