Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

bobdisgea

Avatar: 88331 2015-08-08 07:14:08 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 34 Emo Kid

See avatar for why Duca is fat and single

LEARN TO ****ING LURK.

I have never seen this many people new to a forum that refuse to lurk to even try to learn how people post here. look at my first post. i set a great tone for my posts. its not that i dont even want new people even at this point. i just dont get why people post so badly.

enter name here, misterbones, hobojim, reigan, im probably forgetting some other **** new posters but it doesnt matter. you are not funny. if you are going to cry about us ****ing with you? learn to be more private about it. if you create a topic PLEASE KEEP AWAY. thats an invitation to get ****ed with. goddamn i could go on but i dont feel like it its ****ing christmas and i ****ing hate everyone. i get to wake up in a few hours and build an entertainment system, set up a tv, set up the cable. and what do i get? ****ing jack ****. there will be no thank you. no hey bob wanna play your 360 on the ****ty new tv. NOPE.AVI. also jesus tf2 sucks bum these days i miss ****ing july. July was a good month for tf2. i wish i was drunk and could blame that on this post but im not. i just really hate everyone right now. except bear. bear gave me battlefield 2 but i cant download it yet because my mom gets ****ed when i use to much bandwith. i also dont hate raffle he is the best of us all. we should all kill ourselves to give him a longer life. he is a good person and should be made a mod or something.

In conclusion.

a song.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T8StK-MohSQ

i hate christmas i think

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!