Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Shii

Avatar: 23167 2010-01-24 16:31:18 -0500

[Phantasmagoric Spl-
endor
]

Level 35 Emo Kid

I haven't seen a bad idea that I didn't like.

Count_Smurf Posted:

Except who leads with bumhole? Shields stop a single scoop from being destroyed, occasionally two from shotgun and four if they use stray bullet while you still have shields. If I were to give this a hard number, 1.4 scoops per shield actually shielded. This is of no actual importance, even if you play dom. The presence of shields alters game play in several fundamental ways, depending on factors like your current strategy, the strategy of the person using cards against you, others I’m too high to list right now.

Maybe I should play dom more. Seems like people don’t give it much thought, I should be able to win bunches. Then again, I’d have to start playing this game again and I just stopped like a week ago. For some reason it would feel like falling off the wagon. Not sure I want to go there.

tl;dr stoned ramblings

Except what people fail to account for is the fact that the card being used against you also cost that player 4 scoops, so even if it just blocks a thief or another single-scoop loss card, it’s still a net of 5 scoops, one that you didn’t lose, and 4 that the other player did.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!