Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

BobbyTastic

Level 60 Troll

“Grendel”

So, after about 2 months of playing Forumwarz, I finally got some money to invest in 300 Brownie Points, which I spent on access to Episode 2 + 3, as well as lifetime Forumwarz Orange (Don’t ask me why.). I then received my Best Player Ever, Friend of Forumwarz I, and The Color Orange E-Peen. It says that it would be transferred to all my current alts as well, but I don’t have any yet… I was thinking of purchasing one for each clbum in the future, but that’s a ways off. My question is, is when I buy and make these alts, will the E-Peen transfer? (most specifically in reference to The Color Orange, since I bumume access to both Episodes and Orange would affect all alternate characters)

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!