Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

wtfmcnuggets

Avatar: 104315 Sat Apr 11 13:02:16 -0400 2009

[The Scrotal Safety-
Commission
]

Level 40 Troll

i finally grew a male reproductive organ

pizza is awesome. new york style is best imo. it’s the best when you get a big slice of it with pepperoni and you fold it and all the grease from the pepperoni drips down and saturates the break in your crust where you folded it… Log in to see images!

i also love white pizza with spinach, broccoli, and diced tomatoes.

sicilian pizza is good, as long as it’s not too thick. i dislike very thick pizza because the middle tends to be soggy imo. also it’s just too much ‘bread’.

i only order dominos if i’m away from home or if it’s really late and everything else is closed. i do like their cheesy bread? (i think that’s what it’s called). but i haven’t had it since they changed their dough so i dunno.

years ago i worked for papa johns as a delivery driver. i don’t think their pizza is all that great tho. the sauce is nasty.

i don’t think barbecue sauce and chicken belong on pizza.

i also like to make my own pizzas at home and ever since i got a pizza stone, they’ve been awesome.

pizza is something i have lots of opinions about.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!