Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

male reproductive organFACEPANTS

Avatar: 60174 2010-06-14 22:20:22 -0400

[7 VIBRATING DOLDOES]

Level 65 Troll

REDNECK fine upstanding member of societyfabulous person WHORE

I HATE YOUR GUTS Posted:

I’ve tried them. Trust me, a burger you can buy from Costco in the Freezer is not better than Five Guys, or any other half-decent burger joint in America. Five guys isn’t even close to a top spot for me and it’s miles superior to a Bubba Burger.

I can’t exactly say I’ve traveled all over the country or sampled hundreds of burger joints, but in my opinion a burger in Texas is better than a burger in most other state. I don’t know why, just seems that way to me.

And the best burgers in Texas can be found at Chris Madrid’s. I think they kill like 20 cows or something just to make one burger. They are that ****ing good and each one will reduce your life expectancy a minimum of 4 weeks.

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!