Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

sdgrbbum09

Avatar: 165234 2015-08-12 01:30:51 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 69 Troll

I AM A BOVINE bum BAR

dobnits Posted:

So we may just have to try outstupiding you Log in to see images!

But srsly, a couple points i want to make.

1.) To answer the million-dollar question, nope, i dont have any hellbanned people.

2.) There are only like 4 factions on this entire ordeal anyway

a. People who want Inspector Charlie banned for stupid.

b. People who dont want Inspector banned. Consists of nerd of powa, other “infamous posters”, and naturally, Chelmley himself.

c. Moderators, who wont do anything long-lasting about it, lest they never hear the end of it from group b.

d. people who just plain don’t give a ****.

Point 3. Interestingly enough, from a group c perspective, group b consists of people prone to cry mod abuse on pretty much EVERY SINGLE BAN on every single member of their group, no mater how warranted it was. So I’m not sure why this is an exception. Not exactly my problem anymore…but im just saying, your political correctness, call it what you will, on a site that thrives and just short of prides itself on not being politically correct…that will be the death of this site.

I appreciate the mods at least attempting to ensure fairness is given to all parties, but I feel implored to ask…is it worth it? It raises the question of what the rules state and what the community, which you were selected to serve, wants on a whole.

Oh and for the record, there IS A rule that states that mods can ban whenever they want, with or without a reason. A reason is just heavily encouraged. You all knew this though Log in to see images!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!