Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

Inspector Ch-
elmey

Avatar: 165179 2010-08-17 18:02:22 -0400

[Unban or Friend Th-
e nerd o powa comm-
ittee
]

Level 63 Troll

87 percent more effective than Mandrax

Just thought it interesting having this pointed out, especially with the division in the community as of late with those on the moderation team and their abuse of power. The molding and reshaping of the use of the flamebate, and them turning it into nothing more than a sub thread for “fart jokes.” and internet meme’s. Congrats, if I wanted to engage in a discussion on /b/ I would go to /b/, at least there you’re allowed to speak freely.

It’s truly sad when I can’t comment on some of the worthless **** posted in the other sections of the forum, for fear of it being “moved to RP.” I recently stumbled upon quite possibly the most atrocious piece of **** ever posted on this board, and through all of the people going “Good job.” I had to restrain myself into thinking if I tell this guy exactly what I feel, that his work is a pile of fecal excrement, the narcissistic and power hungry moderation staff will create a thread in their “private forum.” basically holding a lynch mob on said member of the community.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!