Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

man-man

Avatar: 156485 2010-01-24 16:36:14 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Hacker

Selfish fine upstanding member of society

So I signed up, and tried to enter my SteamID, and it said that SteamID was already in use, by “man-man”, (the username was already taken when I got there, making me think I must have signed up before) but then I try to follow through to the profile page of this mysterious man-man and it doesn’t exist.

I also used the pbumword recovery doodad to try and get an email sent, but it doesn’t seem to have turned up so now I don’t know if I’m the same man-man as the other man-man except I must be because the ****er (by whom I mean me) has my SteamID.

FFUUCUCK

Also put me down for Scout. That’s probably my best clbum for the purpose of this. Or maybe Sniper if anyone else desperately wants to be Scout and can’t play anything else for ****.

man-man edited this message on 08/10/2010 4:55PM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!