Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Celerysteve

Avatar: 61989 2011-12-28 11:21:37 -0500

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

Right from the moment when I saw Saw, I laughed.

CrinkzPipe Posted:

Wish I had your talent, but the only good thing I’m at is the scripting. And that’s not even hard. Good luck finishing.

Thanks. I don’t know the first thing about scripting myself. Like I said before, I made a couple other games on another RPG maker program back in the day, so I’ve had some experience. Other than that, I’d say if you want to know how to make a cool RPG game just look at both Final Fantasies on SNES. I know there are a few others that are real good, but nothing comes close to those two IMO (in the genre of old school blocky type RPG’s). I wish they had done another one on SNES before making FF7…

Speaking of which, fans of FF6 will notice a nod that game very early on in the TBRC2 demo.

And come to think of it, the main city outside in TBRC1 is pretty much take from http://finalfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/Zozo. Although it’s hard to say how intentional that was.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!