Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

Sergeant Cid

Avatar: 167814 2011-07-31 00:46:27 -0400

[The Airship]

Level 35 Re-Re

Scientifically Proven Terrible fabulous person..... Evidence shows mbumive build up of semen deposit in bum.

Welcome to ForumWarz, SandDyke. I’m sure you’ll fit right in.

First and foremost, to play ForumWarz properly, you need to purchase Brownie Points. Even though the game is ‘free’, you’ll find that purchasing Brownie Points makes your life easier. For example, as a Moderator, I sometimes like to watch the IP addresses of people playing the game. If they haven’t purchased any BPs, then I tend to look for bull**** reasons to ban them. It’s part of the ‘higher level’ of the game you get to access after you’ve spent a lot of money on the game.

So, if you have BPs in your account, and have purchased Episodes 2 & 3, then we usually let you get away with murder around here. Contrary to popular belief, Moderators do play favorites. It’s best to get in good with one early one. Each Mod has something they like best. Aldo_Anything appreciates a few Nazi Schieser video clips once in a while, and Spacey is a sucker for Harry Potter/Buck Rogers yaoi fanfics.

Try and find out the other Mod’s weaknesses, and you’ll end up with a special E-Peen! Good luck.

P.S. Try this combo: 1,2,1,2,1,2. If you can’t figure it out past that… seriously, just kill yourself.

Site Rules. Learn them.

Ya did good, kid. Keep it up.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!