Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

mterek Posted:

Isn’t Emo Kid damage related to the % of Ego lost? Wouldn’t that mean higher Ego results in more damage done in the long run?

If you were being sarcastic I can understand. I’m not used to conversing with banana slugs, most of the slugs I’ve met in the past had trouble speaking after I dumped salt on them.

If you have 5000 starting ego and use a death note you go down to 96% of your starting ego and your attacks go up a minuscule amount. If your starting ego is 600 and you play a death note you drop your ego by 33% and your attacks become quite strong. Do it when your base ego 220 and you become an unstoppable engine of destruction.

For the record, banana slugs are never sarcastic because they are all humourless male reproductive organs.

Also, alt fail.

Grand Galactic Inquisitor edited this message on 06/05/2010 7:55PM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!