Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

Correnth

Level 59 Emo Kid

“Final Cut Pro”

Phlegmatic Posted:

Correnth Posted:

^insert my original art here^

what i saw

Correnth Posted:

BAWWWWW!

what i read

And:

BeavisSaves Posted:

roses are red

a fabulous person is you

^heavy, dramatic sigh^ And so the philistines already appear from their diseased, rotten woodwork. As though they had nothing better to do than simply discover new ways to “ruin” other people’s entertainment. Please. As though you could even begin to understand what I have created here. I understand that my use of larger words may confuse you at times, but please – Do feel free to find a dictionary and return once you have a basic grasp of the english language. Or perhaps, to do myself and the other budding artists of this forum a favour, I should simply clarify using less verbose vernacular.

You are idiots. Leave now.

There, was that comprehensible enough? (“comprehensible” means “understandable”, by the way)

Correnth edited this message on 11/06/2007 4:54PM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!