Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

xxEmoxKidxx

Avatar: 102681 2011-08-02 00:21:53 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 69 Emo Kid

“The Infinite Sadness”

Joseph of Suburbia Posted:

BP sent to Adapt.
Cmon, xxEmoxKidxx. What are you afraid of?

Everybody Hurts.

“i have just started cutting myself again i used to do it when i was like 10 or was it 11 i dunno(i am 14 now) but i stopped as my life started to get better but the other night i cut my right wrist again with a knife (took me a while to find a good one i tried 3 different ones) and i have some weird gash on my arm. I carnt stop no-more it,is sorry for saying but it is fun and i want to do it every second of the day!!!! i am desperate to do it now and i feel suicidle but i have no idea why! :’( i need help i dont want to end up like my mum she is a mental cow and before you ask i am not emo etc evan though there is nout wrong with them at all!!” — x x justme x x, 43 Things

Couldn’t post because I Had to go to my parents house for the weekend.
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!