Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

Claine

Avatar: 124948 Tue Feb 24 04:07:52 -0500 2009

Level 69 Hacker

“Trojan Horse Magnum”

I have a special treat for you today. Not only am I reviewing chapter three, but also chapter four!

Upon his return from the mission, John is greeted by all his colleges. The president of the mission complements him by saying he has great potential in becoming a heavily armoured and armed warship.

president of the mission told him “John you haves the making of a great battleship.”

But despite this great honour, John is modest and says he could not have succeeded with out the support from his team mates.

But suddenly, the welcoming ceremony is torn apart by an explosion! Only thirteen men were killed by the blast, but John would not stand for this act of terror. Using the damaged computer, he accesses the mission’s “skim antics” – and discovers that the president of Transylvania is Dracula! John is too shocked for words.

“!!!” he sod.

Dracula is about to give an order to his men, Chimaera, playing with literary standards starts chapter 4, right in the middle of a sentence. The order is to complete the phase, and that John Bank must never find find their “altimate weapno”.

Then, Chimaera, master of structure starts chapter 4 a second time!

Chapter 4 opens with news of John’s promotion to director and tells us about more of his equipment, in particular this time – his motorcycle.

John Bank who was promoted to director for his timley action. John Drove int owork in him brand new Cadillac hybrid motorcycle that was powered by a hovercraft.

He charges into the briefing room and demands to be updated on the mission status. He discovers that 300 bombs have been planted in Romania. Dracula is always one step in front of our hero, and in his desperate struggle to defeat this evil, John declares:

“GUEs s I have an apoontnemt with danger” John said while he slept back his hairy. It was time to put a stop to adventure.

However, somebody unknown interrupts John’s dramatic speech, and only then does he realise that everybody in the base is dead!

No, in a glimmer of hope we find there is one survivor, John’s partner Barry Talver’s is still alive – but only barely. John speaks quietly to his fallen friend and learns that a poison has been released in the headquarters, and that everybody is dead. This means, he must complete the mission on his own.

“okays but how tdo I disarm a 300 bombs at once?”

Barry nooded and frowned with his entire face “you can’t do it unless you were magic.”

Another survivor overhears Barry’s death rambles and realises the mission is not over yet.

“THAT’S IT magic” an secretary brought in. AND John went digging into arcives where he finding a tim machine.

Barry was shorked “is that a”

John said to tell him “yes it is amarican and cansadian secert that here inside the secret spy service that we have hidden an times machine but you must keep it close to your cards”

But the machine can not simply take John back to before the bombs were planted, because it is stuck to a single time period – the middle ages. John uses the time machine and lands in a medieval village. He knows he must find the secret of chaos magic because it is the only thing that can stop 300 bombs at once!

The chapter closes with a moment of doubt from our hero.

“OH no great” and his expensive shoes were made as dirty “How am I to disfeat Flacula if I CAN NOT EVEN STAY MY SHOES CLEAN”

Coming soon, Chapter 5!

Claine edited this message on 03/28/2010 8:09AM

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!