Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

megazeroexe

Avatar: 96079 2010-02-05 18:20:27 -0500

[Deth Krew 2010]

Level 44 Hacker

hi this is pcp saying i miss m0x

Mazzon Posted:

Dude, not all trolling is posting goatse or just telling everybody to eat **** and die. One can troll just fine by pretending to post seriously and just make arguments and notions aimed to upset people and derail the conversation, achieving the same results but possibly without people even realizing you’re a troll.

Sure it’s harder since you have to read and think rather than just fire away, but it can be done.

He is right. Real trolling isn’t posting goatse or doing things like that; a troll’s purpose is to upset as many people as possible or destroy a thread. For instance, About a year ago I got bored with a few friends and we found a devout christian forum. The three of us created accounts, and I posted a topic titled ‘What are your views on abortion?’ and the body being ‘I’ve recently gotten pregnant with my boyfriend (I know, we shouldn’t have had sex but…Log in to see images!

That’s real trolling; posting goatse is what the idiots here do because they think we’ve never seen it before Log in to see images!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!