Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Kid Banhammer

[Two Girls One Tribe]

Level 68 Emo Kid

“The Infinite Sadness”

Jimmy teh Re-Re Posted:

Should this trick, which is detailed in our Klan Forums giving MCB access to it, be deemed not allowed, we were not told in advance and he could tell them how it works if he wants to.

That bumumes that I’m reading everything in every klan forum. I’m reading a lot, but the details you guys were working out were a little TOO detailed for what I look for when reading them.

Regardless, I’d like to make this point clear at least: Don’t try to “game” the game. I thought my intent was clear, but communication sometimes leaves room for interpretation. I’m not a lawyer. If you were concerned in any way that the “trick” wouldn’t be allowed, it’s up to you to bring it to me, not up to me to find it and call you on it. That falls solidly under the “honor system” clause. And I gave you guys 24 hours to ask questions.

There will be some sort of penalty, which I hope to decide soon and objectively.

EDIT: Impressive 2nd screen shot, Jimmy!

Kid Banhammer edited this message on 03/23/2010 5:34PM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!