Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

Shii

Avatar: 23167 2010-01-24 16:31:18 -0500

[Phantasmagoric Spl-
endor
]

Level 35 Emo Kid

I haven't seen a bad idea that I didn't like.

BobTheSqueakyWeasel Posted:

sorry if i just lump all furry art under the category of awful and amateurish shii but im not going to subject myself to mountains of mind numbingly bad art to search out the few inevitable diamonds in the rough especially when those diamonds are still just pictures of wolves making out or some stupid **** which completely overshadows any fundamental artistic merit the piece might have had in the first place

Haha, that’s fine. I’ll be the first to say I don’t just go “sifting” in like VCL or something for new artists because it’s so overwhelmingly bad.

Mazzon Posted:

Like T. Sturgeon said, 90% of everything is crud. The figure may have been overly optimistic, but with furries running rampant all over the interfap it makes sense there’s a few among them who can maybe draw a bit.

That however does nothing to change the fact it’s ****ing sick ****. My personal tastes run towards co-humans, and I can sort of see how someone would want to bang a fluffy animal on a lonely night, but monstrous non-creatures sticking their (usually malformed and disproportionate) anatomy into the orifices of other such satanical abominations? Sick, even without considering it’s commonly dissimilar monsters to boot, like a wolf-man with a horse-man, dragon with a rabbit-thing, humanoid orca whale with the human fly or whatever.

See though, the thing is, a lot of people would point the “sick ****” finger at you for even saying “I can sort of see how someone would want to bang a fluffy animal on a lonely night.”

And yes, while there’s a lot of stuff out there that sickens me too, I don’t think any one person can say where the “sick ****” line is drawn unless it turns into exploitation or harm to another person/animal like pedophilia or bestiality. Prior to crossing that threshold of harm, the “sick ****” line is drawn wherever that person’s interests stop.

It’d be like saying “Yeah, I think watersports are hot, but DRINKING ****? That’s ****ing sick, man.” “I’m cool with being **** on, but rubbing it all over me is ****ing sick man.”

It gets a little bit silly and arbitrary.

EDIT: I love these discussions. Log in to see images! Shii edited this message on 03/13/2010 4:07PM

Look, shock images! I’m edgy! Please remember me.

http://i43.tinypic.com/oibvrr.jpg

SIG-ENABLING MOCK-CONGLER Posted:

Shii: youre a ****ing retard-esque

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!