Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

megazeroexe

Avatar: 96079 2010-02-05 18:20:27 -0500

[Deth Krew 2010]

Level 44 Hacker

hi this is pcp saying i miss m0x

iDavid Posted:

I deleted my FB account because all you fabulous persons kept sending me ****ing trees, if I wanted that many trees I would live in the ****ing forest!

I am not a huge fan of Facebook but it does have some useful features. I can stay in touch with people easily and it can also a good place to promote your websites/business.

What I am not a fan of however, are all of the mindless applications that some people seem to love. It is easier for me to just ignore all of those stupid “gift” and “buy me a drink” requests.

My sister just got into Farmville and she begged me to join and become her “neighbor” to help her out. The problem is that I now get even more requests from my other friends who are also playing Farmville.

I have heard it is addictive, but there doesn’t seem to be much skill at all to the game. When I look at my friends’ computers who should be working all I see is the farmville page open.

The stream of my friends’ updates in Facebook used to be interesting, comments, links and photos, but that has just been replaced with irrelevant Farmville messages, like “someone just lost a cow on their farm”.

Oh you said Farmageddeon….nvm /endrant

holy **** you’re as big of a fabulous person as smash hamster and sneaker****tycat diaf tia

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!