Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Femline

Avatar: 124524 Fri Jan 23 03:23:48 -0500 2009

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

Skyman747 Posted:

Which brings me to another point. If you really want to save RP, then get rid of Shock.

http://forumwarz.com/discussions/view_post/585208

A good Rper’s opinion on shock should be a good enough argument.

Hi guys! Log in to see images!

I saw all this talking and decided I would come play with you too. Log in to see images! don’t really mind it so much because I have yet to see anything on these forums that goes beyond like…goatse. Maybe I’m just a very desensitized kitty but that doesn’t bother me so much.

Mrowrr, if you were gonna ask me what I thought the problem with RPing on this site was, I’d say it’s trying too hard! Log in to see images!

Log in to see images! I think people decide “welp I’m gonna make an rp thingy and go to town and itll be gratetheend”

And then they throw themselves into it and force their character all over everyone!! (and not in the fun sexy way!)

That’s why people tell them to be quiet and go away, I think. Ya they’re trolls but being really overzealous doesn’t make the trolls nicer.

That’s my two cents Log in to see images!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!