Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

MySpace Tom

Level 18 Camwhore

WeChall FOR LIFE

General Romanov Posted:

If you ’’break’’ something, is it @bad if ’’it’’ stops breathing? (for example, just a random example, my son)

I think the joke here is a tad too obtuse. For thread titles, the fewer clauses, the better, because otherwise the reader is unlikely to get it, at least not until after they’ve downvoted it. (See how many commas I just used? Don’t do that.)

Also, several of the synonyms in @bad don’t work very well in the context of that sentence. My advice would be to read through the submission with all the possible combinations (or at least several of them) to make sure that it still works; otherwise, skip the madlib or use a different one. (Replacing “son” with @relative might have been a better one.)

Warpvader Posted:

Forum username: C-C-C-COMBO BREAKER

I like it, but there’s not a lot of value added; i.e., it’s just the meme, with no pun or anything of your own to make it more than a mere meme. I’m not sure what avatar you used with it, but there probably aren’t any good ones for that name anyway. Also being in all caps seems to be at least a slight disadvantage for enemy names.

General Romanov Posted:

How did @rapper_alive destroy @music_genre so thoroughly?

A good idea, but again I think the arbitrariness of madlibs might have hurt it. There are some combinations for which this is hilarious, and others for which it doesn’t make a lot of sense. If your voters get the latter kind, the odds are against you.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!