Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Phlegmatic

[Pessimists]

Level 19 Troll

“Li'l Hellraiser”

My old name was Aaron Jefferson. Now, in order to fight the man, I have come to Seattle under the name SUPERFLY JESUS. My epic journey begins now on January 1, 2005.

This is me. I’m only moderately enthusiastic about the whole revolution thing, but I’m fit, sharp as a knife and thoroughly immune to Conservative brainwashing techniques. My immediate problems are me being helpless and unarmed, with no fellow Liberals to back me up.

The fascists are already beginning their takeover. As you can see, the Conservative Hate Machine completely controls the Legislative branch, but the other two branches are battlegrounds. Since the rights of animals are atrophied from centuries of intolerance, we’ll have to help out our furry friends(no not those) first.

Guns are horrible tools of evil, used by Hitler himself to destroy what remains of the United States, but sometimes they can be used for good, as seen in the communist revolution. I buy a shotgun and enough shells to make even the dumbest Conservative wince.

The next day, I head for the organic food store and start preaching Liberalism as soon as I open the door. A few conservative-looking people eyed my shotgun in this weird sort of way, and quickly left through the front entrance.

Others were completely ecstatic about fighting the power.

Eventually, I gave up and left. On the 3rd, six like-minded people decided to join the Liberal Crime Squad. yes, if you are unlucky enough to post itt then i will put you in the game

Just a few quick stops, and then it’s off the the animal concentration camps.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!