Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Bashy

Avatar: 97127 Tue Jan 06 09:47:16 -0500 2009

[The Scrotal Safety-
Commission
]

Level 69 Troll

platypus.

was Posted:

My reasons are:

1. I refuse to pay for it.

OK

was Posted:

2. I am a beta tester and I refuse to pay for Episode 3.

OK

was Posted:

3. The writing is masturbatory and juvenile.

May I ask which game you thought you were playing?

was Posted:

4. “Hey lets name someone fart and comment on it! We are so self aware and real comedy writers.”

There were no comedy writers involved. There may have been writers involved. Their number and self-awareness is debatable.

was Posted:

5. ”’Big Mac. Big Mac. Big Mac. Big Mac. Big Mac. Big Mac. Big Mac. Big Mac.’ It’s funny because we just repeat it over and over again. What are you talking about? Why would we ever need more than one joke?”

I, too, do not like hamburgers.

was Posted:

6. I would be more interested if JB wrote it all by himself. There has been a drop in quality since EPOne.

I don’t see a drop in quality; it seems mostly the same to me. Unfortunately, “more of the same” is often perceived as a drop in quality. I would agree if you had said there was a drop in continuity and cohesiveness. All of the above are extremely challenging to overcome in an episode-based format.

was Posted:

7. DId I mention how long winded it is? They took a **** and then decided to comment on every wrinkle.

I think many people agree that it became too wordy. How would you recommend game additions be approached in the future, given the IM-convo format around which the game and a majority of its content is built?

was Posted:

8. Mediocrity abound.

This is not a sentence.

was Posted:

9. Anyone want to be my Valentine? I should hold a contest.

You are on this site so much for a reason.

was Posted:

10. Everything has been so much better when I stopped subscribing to threads.

I do not know what this means.

was Posted:

11. I’ve ran out of steam for this. I eagerly await No More Heroes 2.

I do not know what this is, but your steam seems undiminished. You seem full of it, even!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!