Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

ChilePepino

Avatar: 101005 2010-01-24 16:17:40 -0500

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 35 Permanoob

Well, spf357 really rocks.

1. I am currently playing the Mother series. Already beat 2 (better known as Earthbound). It was a great easy RPG game.
2. Lag. All of you playing at the same time taking away all that server space. I’ll wait until the traffic lowers.
3. Hahahahaha I’m sure many of you already skipped your chances at one-time peens because you are so anxious of watching the ending sequence. Well when they get posted on the wiki I’ll get them though some of them I already know how to, because I tested the game Log in to see images!
4. 1212121212121212121212
5. speaking of e-peen, I’m pretty sure there’s no peen for being the first to beat ep 3/first permanoob/rere to beat it. And even if there was one, I wouldn’t get it because I am not oh so over powered and best equiment, technique, blahblablabla to be superfast and super obsessed with getting all that.
6. Enjoy your game. No, seriously enjoy it, the writters did a good job. Try and read the convos even if they seem too long.
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!