Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

BobTheSqueak-
yWeasel

Avatar: 63475 2010-04-01 02:14:05 -0400

Level 69 Emo Kid

“The Infinite Sadness”

Inconnu Posted:

On the other hand, it’s not alt who’s going to win this contest, but a real person with appropriate dom skills, such as good planning and strategy, precise timing and smart thinking. Basically, it’s similar to any type of creative contest. Say, in a Iron Designer contest if Johnny Mac would altfail while posting submission, you’d still know you should award peen to his main, because it was his IRL skills that allowed him to win, not the character stats of his alt.

Also, not to blame you, scully, the contest timing is pretty harsh. Of course, it just couldn’t be different, I understand, but still. I believe, many players (not excluding me) have a pretty hard and frustrating choice: either participate in this awesome contest, or play long-awaited Episode 3.

Yeah, I pbumed up a bunch of competitive stuff just because I wanted to play Episode 3. Though, given the ridiculous attack power of some of the new skills, getting my lost fans back is going to be very fast.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!