Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

scully

Avatar: 12797 2015-07-20 16:59:13 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Camwhore

I really do talk ****!

Fortunato Posted:

One other thing: can we get written confirmation that ET won’t make any major changes to the rules (untried theme weeks, radical change in klan raiding or other things like that)?

Don’t you think ET is going to be a collapsed puddle of jelly for a good month+ after the release of Ep 3? Also, JB recently told me that he really wants to see the Dom Advisory Board rekindled to shape the changes to come, so I’m not seeing it as a problem. However if something should change, it would be universal and everyone would have to deal with it.

spacekadt Posted:

More a question for JB – if an alt is on the top team, can we request the peen on our peenwhore mains instead?

Hmmm. I don’t care for that thought at all. It would be similar to entering Forumbuildr with a bunch of alts and then getting the peen placed on your main. Log in to see images!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!