Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

****ty Famil-
y Guy Alt

Avatar: 222812 2015-05-30 20:50:23 -0400

[south park]

Level 69 Camwhore

hot horse great times lover

i would have made this thread sooner but i thought i should wait till after you celebrate the week where someone spent the most money on your worthless game.

you may have recently noticed that one ”pumb ****er” (confirmed to be a spf alt) pranked everyone and their dog on forumwarz. this caused a huge deal of annoyance for many people across the site. i remembered the last person to do this kind of stunt.

when you prank numerous people by changing their avatar of to something that a 5 year old did in mspaint, it’s not actually trolling. trolling is not .

i could ask you to ban parlok/spf/whatever but apparently posting dumb **** or spending money on this game isn’t against the rules apparently. let me reiterate: damaging the community is apparently not against the rules.

jb, you said that you want to revive the community so you’re doing a pretty poor job at that if you are letting this sort of thing happen. therefore whilst he cannot be banned (for reasons previously stated) i believe that he shouldn’t be allowed to spend more money on the game. call it a “bp embargo” or something.

you may not like this since this guy is obviously your best customer (especially when he’s spent $100+ on pranks) but the rest of the cool kids and i discussed this in a secret cool kid meeting (where we decide what our good posts will be before presenting them) and we believe that this will be for the good of the community. you do want to save the community right?

we were right when we said that ghax is an idiot and should be banned and we were right when we said that merc is an idiot and should be banned, however you still let them post (until they did some stupid **** to get themselves banned). if you can’t ban this idiot now can you at least stop him from giving you more money?

signed, Forumwarz Cool Kid Log in to see images!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!