Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

****bumho

Avatar: 212478 2013-08-01 23:03:28 -0400

Level 69 Troll

“Human Yeast Infection”

Bump

Just letting you all know, that again I have updated the contest, and will be closing it on Christmas (December 25th, for those not celebrating the same holidays I do). I would also like to inform you of my top picks for the contest thus far. If the contest were over right now, I would award 20 points to Xylon, and 15 points to Shii. I will not say for which post each has earned BP, I don’t want to see a bunch of copies now that I’ve said who is in the lead. So again, as my edited original post states, I will be ending the contest on the 25th (Friday), probably around noonish. So that’s the story on my contest here. Still waiting for more posts, though… Log in to see images!

PS: If you know someone who was interested in doing this, and was waiting, make sure you let them know I’ve moved the deadline up.

bitchassho edited this message on 12/24/2009 1:38AM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!