Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Xylon

Avatar: 76994 2010-01-16 02:54:34 -0500

[Kappa Kappa Kappa]

Level 35 Hacker

Posting personal information is fun. Everyone should try it at least once.

I’m an alcoholic. I smoke weed, snort speed, and **** fat ****es.

I am a bad person. I genuinely dislike you. I have an overabundance of give a ****.

This is why I stay ****ed up.

I find few things on earth as satisfying as pressing a razor to skin, not my skin, your skin, her skin, his skin. I find the sight of blood to be erotic. Does it make me a horrible person because I want to make sweet love to your ocular cavity using blood from your severed teat as lubrication?

You should not do drugs. Drugs are bad for you, stay away from them, it leaves more for me.

Speaking of drugs, feel free to come over anytime. I will fix you a drink and we can see where it goes from there. Have you ever found yourself hanging from a cross, nude, with jumper cables attached to your testicles? No? I will have to fix that for you.

All that being said, let’s get drunk and screw. I’m coming to a town near you. I’ll bring the lube and weapons you bring police.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!